Episode 17: What is the CCC?
Join Tom Rizzo with guest, Roxanne Castillo, General Counsel at Film Musician's Secondary Markets Fund and CCC Board of Director Member to discuss the California Copyright Conference (CCC), a professional trade organization for the education of its members in the practical and legal aspects of copyright law and allied music and entertainment industry subjects.
Table of Contents:
The podcast will cover:
- History of the CCC – established in 1953 serving the music industry/community
- Current goals of expanding reach outside of just the record industry into Film, Television, Video Games, Social Media, etc.
- Host various webinars and in person events to encourage education and networking
- Individual Membership cost is $55 per year, and gives access to all webinars, discounts on events, and voting privileges
- Scholarship opportunity for full time students working toward a music industry studies bachelor’s degree
For more information about the California Copyright Conference, visit https://theccc.org